• Willkommen im Forum „Golf Cabrio Archiv-Forum“.

Codes options

Begonnen von La cave, November 24, 2004, 18:38:15

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

La cave

I am with the research of the codes of options for our convertibles.  Would somebody have it by chance these codes to know our options of origin?  Thank you

P.I.M.P.

sorry, what kind off codes are U looking for??
UTRAM BIBIS AQUAM AN UNDAM?

La cave

This codes:

This label is on the reinforcement of the convertible in the trunk has left. And I seek has to thus decipher these options. Thank you

La cave

Does nobody thus have the significance of these codes?

Thyssen2k

somewhere there was a list with a few codes here in the forum.

probably someone at VW can say more.
G1 Sportline (Flashrot) BJ. 91 2E, Dino Raid Typ 17, Schw. RL, Schw. Blinker, NSW, BBS RS001 + 195/50/15 & HA 15mm Platten, RECARO, Schroth, Bilstein Sport FW, Ausstellfenster vorne, Sebring ESD, G60 Bremse V+H, eFH Vorne

hello sunshine

i can't read anything. do you have a photo where we can read the codes? then you can go on www.doppel-wobber.de, there you can see which options you've got.

but you can't speak german, i can try to translate it, or the others  :)
Golf Cabriolet Classicline, 3/92, dunkelblau mit beigem Leder, z.Z. 71'000 km

La cave

I found many codes on doppel wobber.de but I still miss some it... Thank you for your assistance.
But some I does not understand in German certain word like "LiMa or LM Rad". Thank you

hello sunshine

LiMa? Hmmm, perhaps means "Lichtmaschine". Dynamo in English. I can imagine that this means that you've got a stronger dynamo in your cab, could it be that you've got "Sitzheizung"? (Sièges avant chauffant)
But I'm not sure...

LM-Rad means alloy wheels...

La cave

I have well the seats heating in my convertible. On another site, this code (621) is noted like a witness of alarm 12 V... I do not know which code to believe considering which I have both... Thank you for your assistance
My code are :
MNE MNN MNQ 545 621 656 657 666 946
My cabby is a Toscana edition or a fashionline (october 91).
http://www.gcarchiv.de/index.php?topic=11877

hello sunshine

I think that the code 621 means that you've got the 90 Ah-dynamo in your car. This dynamo is only istalled in the cars if they have seats heating (yes that's the english word...)

PS: I like your car. Very nice!

La cave

Thank you for the assistance and the compliments.  And do these letters in front of the figures, they mean what???  (MNN, MNE,MNQ)

hello sunshine

no idea, in my cabriolet there are also letters in the front of the options codelist. (MU5 MU6, but i'm not sure) perhaps that depends on the country where the car was delivered. so in switzerland there the cars don't have a rear fog light and also not this taillights hight adjust-thing (i don't now the english word, hope that you no what i meen. but the cabriolets had 6 speakers and all the wires, but no radio...

could be that this means the country specific equipment...

spiti-jc

Zitat von: La caveThank you for the assistance and the compliments.  And do these letters in front of the figures, they mean what???  (MNN, MNE,MNQ)

hi,

maybee like sunshine says, or its an Toscana- or fashionline-specifics option like the special seats and doorboarddesign :?

defently maybee :mrgreen:
Gruß André

La cave

Here is my leather heating and my panels of doors.  The wheel and the bellows speed are also out of leather and the sky of roof is black.

spiti-jc

well, it looks very nice. But i guess that they arent the original once mounted by VW, when they produced it.
I cant believe that "Toscana" or "Fashionline" where oderable with this leather. But i know, they are original VW...

The black innerhood may be the original one. They where to order in the last prodution years.

But i dont know exactly :( .
Gruß André